Definitions for ORS 292.951 to 292.971
(1) Comparability of the value of work means the value of the work measured by the needs of the employer and the knowledge, composite skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions required in the performance of the work.
(2) Compensation means wages or salary.
(3) Compensation plan means the ranges of compensation for all classifications within a branch of state government, as approved by the appropriate authority.
(4) Point factor job evaluation system means a method of assigning points to classifications based upon the degree that the factors are required in the performance of the work.
(5) Point value means a numerical score representing total points resulting from application of a point factor job evaluation system. [1987 c.772 §1]
Note: 292.951 (Definitions for ORS 292.951 to 292.971) to 292.971 (Job Evaluation Teams) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 292 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.