2015 ORS § 292.170¹
Procedure when employee leaves employment after overpayment

If a state employee leaves state employment after having received payment of salary or wages in an amount greater than the employees entitlement, the amount of overpayment shall be considered a delinquent account and shall be subject to collection by the Collections Unit in the Department of Revenue under ORS 293.250 (Collections Unit). [1981 c.567 §12]