2015 ORS § 291.290¹
Cash account of state agency for receipts from Economic Development Fund

If a state agency is authorized to receive moneys from the Administrative Services Economic Development Fund based on approved legislative limitations, such moneys shall be deposited in a general fund cash account in the State Treasury unless funds are directed to be deposited elsewhere. If the receiving agency is not authorized by statute to have such a cash account, the Oregon Department of Administrative Services in cooperation with the State Treasurer may create a cash account in the General Fund for the receipt of these moneys. [1985 c.828 §17]

Note: See note under 291.285 (Payment of accounting charges from Economic Development Fund).