Definitions for ORS 286A.730 to 286A.750
As used in ORS 286A.730 (Definitions for ORS 286A.730 to 286A.750) to 286A.750 (Terms and conditions of pension liability bonds), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Article XI-O bonds” means general obligation bonds or other general obligation indebtedness issued or incurred under the authority of Article XI-O of the Oregon Constitution.
(2) “Bond administration fund” means the Article XI-O Bond Administration Fund established under ORS 286A.745 (Article XI-O Bond Administration Fund).
(3) “Bond fund” means the Article XI-O Bond Fund established under ORS 286A.740 (Article XI-O Bond Fund).
(4) “Bond-related costs” means:
(a) The costs of paying the principal of, the interest on and the premium, if any, on Article XI-O bonds;
(b) The costs and expenses of issuing, administering and maintaining Article XI-O bonds including, but not limited to, redeeming Article XI-O bonds, paying amounts due in connection with bond insurance, other credit enhancements or the administrative costs and expenses of the State Treasurer and the Oregon Department of Administrative Services, including costs of consultants or advisors retained by the State Treasurer or the Oregon Department of Administrative Services for the purpose of issuing, administering or maintaining Article XI-O bonds;
(c) Capitalized interest on Article XI-O bonds;
(d) Costs of funding reserves for Article XI-O bonds, including costs of surety bonds and similar instruments;
(e) Rebates or penalties due the United States Government in connection with Article XI-O bonds; and
(f) Other costs or expenses that the State Treasurer or the Director of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services determines are necessary or desirable in connection with issuing, administering or maintaining Article XI-O bonds.
(5) “State agency” means a state officer, board, commission, corporation, institution, department or other state organization that has officers or employees participating in the Public Employees Retirement System. [Formerly 286.730]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.