Fees and expenses of State Treasurer
- • rules
(1) The State Treasurer may charge a related agency for reasonable fees and expenses in connection with the services, duties and activities of the State Treasurer related to the borrowing activities of the State of Oregon, including but not limited to the issuance and administration of obligations, as defined in ORS 286A.100 (Definitions for ORS 286A.100 and 286A.102).
(2) The State Treasurer may charge a public body, as defined in ORS 287A.001 (Definitions for ORS chapter 287A), reasonable fees and expenses in connection with:
(a) The services, duties and activities of the State Treasurer related to obligations, as defined in ORS 287A.310 (Definitions for ORS 287A.310 and 287A.315), of the public body; or
(b) Providing assistance to the Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission or to the public body.
(3) The State Treasurer shall deposit all moneys received under this section in the Miscellaneous Receipts Account established under ORS 286A.016 (Disposition of charges).
(4) The State Treasurer shall adopt rules to implement the provisions of this section including, but not limited to, rules identifying the services, duties and activities for which charges are to apply.
(5) A related agency or public body shall pay to the State Treasurer reasonable fees and expenses charged under this section or under rules adopted pursuant to this section. [2007 c.783 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.