- • posting on Oregon transparency website required
(1) The Oregon Business Development Department shall annually prepare a report that discloses all costs and fees incurred by the department, or by any other state agency, in administering, during the agency fiscal year ending during the current calendar year, the tax credit allowed under ORS 315.533 (Qualified equity investments).
(2) The report required under this section shall also provide information about qualified equity investments issued on or after July 1, 2013, including, for the previous calendar year and for tax years ending during the previous calendar year:
(a) The amount of tax credit allowed for the qualified equity investments under ORS 315.533 (Qualified equity investments);
(b) The amount of tax credit claimed for the qualified equity investments under ORS 315.533 (Qualified equity investments);
(c) The costs and expenses of forming the qualified community development entities that issued the qualified equity investments, including but not limited to fees paid for professional services, including legal and accounting services, related to the formation and operation of the entities; and
(d) Information with respect to qualified equity investments and qualified low-income community investments that would be reported as part of the institution level report and transaction level reports submitted by qualified community development entities pursuant to section 45D of the Internal Revenue Code.
(3) The Oregon Business Development Department shall submit the report required under this section to the Oregon Department of Administrative Services no later than September 30 of each year. The information shall then be posted on the Oregon transparency website required under ORS 276A.253 (Oregon transparency website) no later than December 31 of the same year.
(4) The information described in this section that is available on the Oregon transparency website must be accessible in the format and manner required by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
(5) The Oregon Business Development Department shall collect data sufficient for the purpose of preparing the report required under this section.
(6) For purposes of this section, the Oregon Business Development Department may not collect or report proprietary information related to a taxpayer, taxpayers holding qualified equity investments, qualified community development entities or qualified active low-income community businesses, or information about the specific terms of financial agreements pertaining to any project. [2013 c.744 §6; 2015 c.27 §25]
Note: See third note under 285C.650 (Certification as qualified equity investment).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.