Definitions for ORS 285B.560 to 285B.599
(1) “Direct project management costs” means new expenses incurred by a municipality solely to support, plan for and manage an infrastructure project, funded in whole or in part through financial assistance under ORS 285B.560 (Definitions for ORS 285B.560 to 285B.599) to 285B.599 (Effect of failure to repay to Water Fund), during the planning and construction phases of the project.
(2) “Fund” means the Water Fund.
(3) “Municipality” has the meaning given that term in ORS 285B.410 (Definitions for ORS 285B.410 to 285B.482).
(4) “Safe drinking water project” means a project for constructing or improving a drinking water system or a water development project, as defined in ORS 541.700 (Definitions for ORS 541.700 to 541.855) (6)(a), (b) and (d) to (f), that is owned and operated by a municipality.
(5) “Waste water system improvement project” means a project for constructing or improving a system for waste water collection or treatment, including storm drainage systems.
(6) “Water project” means a safe drinking water project or a waste water system improvement project. [Formerly 285.755; 2001 c.883 §36; 2009 c.830 §121]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.