Purpose of Credit Enhancement Fund
The Legislative Assembly declares that it is the purpose of the Credit Enhancement Fund to:
(1) Create incentives and assistance to increase the flow of private capital to the value-added agriculture industries.
(2) Promote industrial modernization and technology adoption.
(3) Encourage the retention and creation of family wage jobs.
(4) Encourage the export of goods and services by Oregon businesses in international markets.
(5) Encourage and promote the redevelopment of brownfields by providing assistance to perform environmental action on brownfield sites. [Formerly 285.468; 2001 c.96 §4; 2007 c.804 §57]
Note: See note under 285B.200 (Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.