Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218
(1) Brownfield or brownfields has the meaning given that term in ORS 285A.185 (Brownfields redevelopment).
(2) Eligible project costs includes productive equipment and machinery, working capital for operations and export transactions and such other costs as the Oregon Business Development Department by rule may provide.
(3) Environmental action has the meaning given that term in ORS 285A.188 (Brownfields Redevelopment Fund).
(4) Financial institution includes institutions listed in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act) and such other institutions defined by rule of the department as financial institutions for purposes of ORS 285B.200 (Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218) to 285B.218 (Pledge to assure repayment).
(5) Qualified business means any existing or proposed business located in this state that:
(a) Is located in a distressed area as defined by the department;
(b) Sells goods or services in markets for which national or international competition exists;
(c) Owns, occupies, operates or has entered into an agreement to own, occupy or operate real property containing a brownfield; or
(d) Is a professional service company that provides services to traded sector industries and other entities within and outside of this state.
(6) Traded sector has the meaning given that term in ORS 285B.280 (Definition of traded sector).
(7) Value-added agricultural products means agricultural products that have been processed, transformed or refined to the point where they may be distributed to a final consumer without further processing, transformation or refining. The term also includes agricultural products that are processed, transformed or refined for distribution to other than final consumers when such processing, transformation or refining represents a substantial increment in value as determined by the Oregon Business Development Department in consultation with the State Department of Agriculture. [Formerly 285.466; 1999 c.247 §4; 2007 c.804 §56; 2009 c.830 §71; 2012 c.73 §§1,2]
Note: 285B.200 (Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218) to 285B.218 (Pledge to assure repayment) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 285B by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.