Centers to collaborate with state agencies and private sector
The statewide network of small business development centers established under ORS 285B.165 (Purpose of ORS 285B.165 to 285B.171) to 285B.171 (Short title) shall, whenever practicable, collaborate with state agencies, state-supported organizations and private sector entities that provide services to small businesses to:
(1) Refer small businesses that could benefit from the services offered by the small business development center network to small business development centers in the counties or regions where the small business development centers are located;
(2) Use small business development centers for training and business outreach to small businesses;
(3) Coordinate trainings to reduce multiple and repeat stops and inquiries for small businesses with common interests;
(4) Inform small businesses of training opportunities that would not otherwise have been accessed or available; and
(5) Reach target populations by advertising or otherwise distributing information through small business development centers. [2017 c.201 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.