Sister State Committee authority
The Sister State Committee may:
(1) Organize activities for and host visiting delegations from the sister states;
(2) Organize activities for, visit or participate in delegations visiting sister states and nations in which sister states are located;
(3) Provide for the exchange of information between the State of Oregon and sister states;
(4) Work with representatives of sister states on joint projects; and
(5) Take all actions necessary to facilitate and promote relations between the State of Oregon and sister states. [2001 c.284 §2; 2007 c.246 §2]
Note: See note under 285A.143 (Sister State Committee).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.