Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority
- • duties
- • staff
(1) The Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority is established as an administrative section within the Oregon Business Development Department, subject to the supervision of the administrator of the authority and the policies and procedures established by, and recommendations of, the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority Board.
(2) The authority consists of the administrator and all personnel employed by the authority.
(3) Subject to subsection (1) of this section, the authority shall develop and administer programs and funds of the department that address the infrastructure needs of this state.
(4) The authority shall provide the board with staff and other assistance as necessary for the board to perform its duties.
(5) The authority shall employ, in accordance with the State Personnel Relations Law, the staff necessary to allow the authority to carry out its responsibilities. [2009 c.830 §3; 2011 c.48 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.