- • rules
The Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority Board shall:
(1) Serve as a body to advise municipalities, state agencies and private persons on the development and implementation of state policies and programs relating to the infrastructure needs of this state and its communities.
(2) Advise the Governor, the Oregon Business Development Commission, the Director of the Oregon Business Development Department and the Oregon Business Development Department on matters identified by the commission as being of interest to the Governor, the commission, the director and the department that relate to infrastructure and public works programs administered, and actions taken, by the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority.
(3) Provide the commission with the opportunity to comment and provide direction on matters relating to infrastructure and public works programs administered, and actions taken, by the authority.
(4) Seek and receive the views of all levels of government and the private sector with respect to state policies and programs to address the infrastructure needs of this state.
(5) Prepare and submit to the director suggested administrative rules that the board determines are necessary for the operation of the programs under the direction of the authority.
(6) Establish policies and procedures for loan and grant programs administered by the authority, except for the seismic rehabilitation grant program administered under ORS 401.910 (Grant program for seismic rehabilitation of certain facilities). [2009 c.830 §2; 2011 c.48 §1; 2013 c.782 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.