Grant, loan and incentive programs
- • state agencies to apply regional priorities in project funding decisions
- • factors to consider
In awarding grants, loans or incentive funds for projects undertaken in connection with grant, loan or incentive programs, state agencies listed in ORS 284.754 (Regional Solutions Program) (3)(a)(A) to (E) shall, consistent with the programs’ enabling legislation, rules and regulations, use regional priorities for community and economic development as described in ORS 284.754 (Regional Solutions Program) in the consideration of project funding decisions and base decisions of which projects to undertake upon whether the project will:
(1) Use regional and community-based problem solving.
(2) Support regional and community-based means of integrating state and local resources and services.
(3) Create jobs in relation to the economy and population of the region directly impacted by the project.
(4) Involve investment of capital in relation to the economy and population of the region directly impacted by the project.
(5) Have community support, as indicated by the support of the governing body of the local government.
(6) Have obtained appropriate land use and environmental reviews and authorizations prior to utilization of funds. [2014 c.82 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.