Oregon Innovation Fund
(1) There is created within the State Treasury, separate and distinct from the General Fund, the Oregon Innovation Fund. Interest earned by the Oregon Innovation Fund shall be credited to the fund.
(2) Moneys in the Oregon Innovation Fund shall consist of:
(a) Amounts donated to the fund;
(b) Amounts appropriated or otherwise transferred to the fund by the Legislative Assembly;
(c) Investment earnings received on moneys in the fund; and
(d) Other amounts deposited in the fund from any source.
(3) Moneys in the fund are continuously appropriated to the Oregon Innovation Council for the purposes of making grants and loans under ORS 284.742 (Grants and loans for innovation-based economic development) and entering into contracts to carry out the recommendations included in the state plan developed under ORS 284.715 (State plan for innovation and economic competitiveness).
(4) The council may establish accounts and subaccounts within the fund when the council determines that accounts or subaccounts are necessary or desirable and may credit any interest or income derived from moneys in the fund to any account or subaccount in the fund.
(5) The council may use moneys in the fund to pay the administrative costs associated with the fund and with making grants, loans and other distributions of moneys from the fund. [2005 c.748 §7; 2011 c.610 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.