- • financial records and statements
(1) The Oregon Tourism Commission shall adopt budgets on a biennial basis using classifications of expenditures and revenue required by ORS 291.206 (Guidance of agencies in completing agency request budgets) (1). That portion of the budget that is funded by appropriations from the General Fund or by allocations of lottery funds is subject to review and approval by the Legislative Assembly and to future modification by the Emergency Board or the Legislative Assembly. The remainder of the budget is subject to review and recommendation by the Legislative Assembly.
(2) The commission shall adopt or modify a budget only after a public hearing on the budget. At least 15 days prior to a public hearing, the commission shall give notice of the hearing to all persons known to be interested in the proceedings of the commission and to any person who has requested a notice. The commission shall file a copy of the adopted or modified budget with the Legislative Fiscal Officer not later than five business days after the commission adopts or modifies a budget.
(3) The commission shall follow generally accepted accounting principles and keep such financial and statistical information as is necessary to completely and accurately disclose the financial condition and financial operations of the commission as may be required by the Secretary of State.
(4) The commission shall prepare an annual financial statement of commission revenues and expenses and shall make the statement available for public review. The commission shall file a copy of the annual financial statement with the Legislative Fiscal Officer not later than five business days after the statement is prepared or adopted by the commission. [Formerly 285A.272; 2011 c.630 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.