Compliance examination on use of state-owned vehicles
At least biennially, the Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall examine compliance with rules adopted pursuant to ORS 283.340 (Policy) by state agencies owning vehicles. The department shall submit biennially to the Joint Legislative Audit Committee a management report on state-owned motor vehicles that includes:
(1) Summaries of agency compliance examinations, with specific emphasis on noncomplying state agency fleets;
(2) Numbers of motor vehicles, listed by model and by state agency;
(3) Mileage utilization of motor vehicles, listed by state agency;
(4) Operating cost per mile of motor vehicles, listed by state agency; and
(5) Recommendations for increasing motor vehicle utilization, for decreasing the overall motor vehicle population and for absorbing noncomplying state agency fleets into the motor pool. [1993 c.335 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.