Determination of applicability of prevailing wage rate
- • time limitation
- • hearing
- • rules
(1) The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries shall, upon the request of a public agency or other interested person, make a determination about whether a project or proposed project is or would be a public works on which payment of the prevailing rate of wage is or would be required under ORS 279C.840 (Payment of prevailing rate of wage).
(2) The requester shall provide the commissioner with information necessary to enable the commissioner to make the determination.
(3) The commissioner shall make the determination within 60 days after receiving the request or 60 days after the requester has provided the commissioner with the information necessary to enable the commissioner to make the determination, whichever is later. The commissioner may take additional time to make the determination if the commissioner and the requester mutually agree that the commissioner may do so.
(4) The commissioner shall afford the requester or a person adversely affected or aggrieved by the commissioner’s determination a hearing in accordance with ORS 183.413 (Notice to parties before hearing of rights and procedure) to 183.470 (Orders in contested cases). An order the commissioner issues under ORS 183.413 (Notice to parties before hearing of rights and procedure) to 183.470 (Orders in contested cases) is subject to judicial review as provided in ORS 183.482 (Jurisdiction for review of contested cases).
(5) The commissioner shall adopt rules establishing the process for requesting and making the determinations described in this section. [2007 c.764 §43]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.