Definitions for ORS 279A.250 to 279A.290
As used in ORS 279A.250 (Definitions for ORS 279A.250 to 279A.290) to 279A.290 (Miscellaneous receipts accounts), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) Donee means an entity eligible to acquire federal donation property based upon federal regulations or eligible to acquire surplus property in accordance with rules adopted by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services. Entities eligible to acquire federal donation property may also acquire surplus property other than federal donation property.
(2) Not-for-profit organization means a nonprofit corporation as defined in ORS 307.130 (Property of certain museums, volunteer fire departments and literary, benevolent, charitable and scientific institutions).
(3) Property means personal property.
(4) State agency means every state officer, board, commission, department, institution, branch or agency of state government whose costs are paid wholly or in part from funds held in the State Treasury, and includes the Legislative Assembly and the courts, including the officers and committees of both, and the Secretary of State and the State Treasurer in the performance of the duties of their constitutional offices.
(5) Surplus property means property received by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services or a state agency as surplus from federal government units, state agencies, local governments, special government bodies, not-for-profit organizations, other states and private entities. [2003 c.794 §36]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information