(1) “Critical infrastructure information” means information about infrastructure that is so vital to this state or the United States that the incapacity or destruction of the infrastructure would detrimentally affect the personal and economic security, health or safety of residents of this state, including information about the security of items listed in ORS 192.355 (Public records exempt from disclosure) (33).
(2) “Custodian” has the meaning given that term in ORS 192.311 (Definitions for ORS 192.311 to 192.478) (2)(b).
(3) “Geographic information” means geographic data as that term is defined in ORS 276A.203 (State Chief Information Officer) (4)(b).
(4) “Geographic information system” has the meaning given that term in ORS 276A.203 (State Chief Information Officer) (4)(b).
(5) “Geospatial framework data” means geographic information that a public body, under applicable provisions of law or on the basis of scientific methodology, technical standards or technical expertise, creates, generates, provides or aggregates and that the Oregon Geographic Information Council, in consultation with the public body, identifies as necessary to support the business processes of a governmental agency.
(6) “Public body” has the meaning given that term in ORS 174.109 (“Public body” defined). [2017 c.166 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.