Purpose of data
- • limitation of liability
- • publishable data in public domain
(1) Publishable data available on the web portal maintained under ORS 276A.353 (Chief Data Officer) is provided for informational purposes only. The state does not warrant the completeness, accuracy, content or fitness for any particular purpose or use of publishable data made available on the web portal. No warranties may be implied or inferred with respect to the publishable data made available on the web portal.
(2) The state is not liable for any deficiencies in the completeness, accuracy, content or fitness for any particular purpose or use of publishable data made available on the web portal or by any third-party application utilizing publishable data.
(3) All publishable data is in the public domain for purposes of applicable copyright laws.
(4) The Chief Data Officer shall post the text of subsections (1) to (3) of this section on the web portal home page. [2017 c.720 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.