Powers of department
The Oregon Department of Administrative Services may:
(1) Go upon lands or premises in the manner provided by ORS 35.220 (Precondemnation entry on real property) to make surveys and to make estimates of cost.
(2) From time to time, purchase, lease, contract for or condemn any property, land, water or water rights, franchises and privileges.
(3) Construct canals, flumes, ditches and pipelines for conveying waters and reservoirs for the storage of waters.
(4) Repair, improve and enlarge any plants, property or property rights, ditches, flumes and pipelines which may be acquired or constructed under the authority conferred by ORS 276.234 (Providing water and water power for public buildings and institutions) to 276.244 (Powers of department).
(5) Use such measures and employ such persons as, in the opinion of the department, may be proper and suitable to carry out the provisions of ORS 276.234 (Providing water and water power for public buildings and institutions) to 276.244 (Powers of department). [Amended by 2003 c.477 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.