Four-year major construction budgets for state agencies
- • maintenance plans and budgets
- • application to certain agencies
(1) State agencies shall develop four-year major construction budgets. Projects included in these budgets may be accelerated or deferred upon approval of the Emergency Board.
(2) State agencies shall include the biennial costs associated with maintenance, major repairs or building alterations in their regular budget presentation to the Legislative Assembly. Agencies shall include in their budget presentations short-term and long-term plans to reduce or eliminate any existing backlog of deferred maintenance.
(3) The provisions of this section do not apply to public universities listed in ORS 352.002 (Public universities), the Oregon Health and Science University, or a community college as defined in ORS 341.005 (Definitions for chapter). [1997 c.571 §3; 2011 c.637 §86]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.