Proprietary authorizations for ocean renewable energy facilities
- • application
- • issuance
- • incorporation of removal or fill permits
(1) A person may not construct or operate an ocean renewable energy facility within Oregon’s territorial sea without a proprietary authorization issued by the Department of State Lands and as provided by the department by rule, or in a manner contrary to the conditions set out in the authorization.
(2) An application for a proprietary authorization under this section must include all of the information required by that part of the Territorial Sea Plan that addresses the development of ocean renewable energy facilities in the territorial sea.
(3) The department may not issue a proprietary authorization for an ocean renewable energy facility that does not comply with the criteria described in that part of the Territorial Sea Plan that addresses the development of ocean renewable energy facilities in the territorial sea.
(4) The department shall incorporate the terms and conditions of the removal or fill permit required for the ocean renewable energy facility into the proprietary authorization issued under this section. [2015 c.386 §4]
Note: See note under 274.870 (Definitions for ORS 274.870 to 274.879).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.