Definitions for ORS 274.376 to 274.388
(1) Abandoned structure means a structure that has been left without authorization on, under or over state-owned submerged or submersible lands.
(2) Abandoned vessel has the meaning given that term in ORS 830.908 (Definitions for ORS 830.908 to 830.948).
(3) Derelict structure means a structure that is on, under or over state-owned submerged or submersible lands and that is:
(a) Sunk or in imminent danger of sinking due to its dilapidated condition;
(b) Obstructing a waterway;
(c) Endangering life or property; or
(d) In dilapidated condition such that it is in danger of becoming an environmental hazard as evidenced by instances of leaking fuel, sewage or other pollutants.
(4) Derelict vessel has the meaning given that term in ORS 830.908 (Definitions for ORS 830.908 to 830.948).
(5) Marine debris means any manufactured or processed solid material that:
(a) Persists in the marine environment; and
(b) Is disposed of or abandoned, either with intention or unintentionally, in any waters of which the submersible or submerged lands belong to the State of Oregon.
(6) Owner means a person who has a property interest in a structure or vessel. [2015 c.715 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information