For purposes of ORS 184.634 (Disposition of real property by department), 270.005 (Definitions) to 270.015 (Effect of ORS 270.005 to 270.190), 270.100 (Notice to department before sale of real property) to 270.190 (Disposition of operating fund revenues), 273.416 (Exchange of property held as trust fund asset), 273.426 (Exchange of property) to 273.436 (Lease procedure) and 273.551 (Mining and drilling leases on state lands):
(1) “Department” means the Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
(2) “Improvements” means any and all structures on or attachments to state-owned real property, but excluding public improvements as defined in ORS 279A.010 (Definitions for Public Contracting Code).
(3) “Real property” means all real property together with any and all improvements thereon.
(4) “Rural community” means an unincorporated community that consists primarily of permanent residential dwellings but also has at least two other land uses that provide commercial, industrial or public uses to the community, the surrounding rural area or persons traveling through the area.
(5) “Surplus real property” means all state-owned real property and improvements surplus to agency and state need.
(6) “Urban growth boundary” has the meaning given that term in ORS 195.060 (Definitions).
(7) “Urban reserve” means any land designated as an urban reserve under ORS 195.145 (Urban reserves).
(8) “Urban unincorporated community” has the meaning given that term in ORS 197.015 (Definitions for ORS chapters 195, 196, 197 and ORS 197A.300 to 197A.325). [1991 c.816 §3; 1993 c.500 §11; 1997 c.685 §5; 1999 c.314 §79; 2003 c.794 §224; 2015 c.572 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.