As used in this chapter:
(1) “District” means a metropolitan service district established under this chapter.
(2) “District charter” means a home rule charter enacted by the electors of a district under section 14, Article XI, Oregon Constitution.
(3) “Metropolitan area” means that area which on October 4, 1997, lies within the boundaries of Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington Counties.
(4) “Improvement” means the facilities and other property constructed, erected or acquired by and to be used in the performance of services authorized to be performed by a district.
(5) “Metropolitan significance” means having major or significant district-wide impact.
(6) “Person” means a public body as defined in ORS 174.109 (“Public body” defined), individual, corporation, partnership, association, firm, trust, estate or any other legal entity.
(7) “Regional framework plan” means the Metro regional framework plan defined in ORS 197.015 (Definitions for ORS chapters 195, 196, 197 and ORS 197A.300 to 197A.325) and any district ordinances that implement the plan. [1969 c.700 §2; 1977 c.665 §2; 1979 c.531 §3; 1987 c.349 §1; 1997 c.833 §4; 2003 c.802 §97]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.