Duties of general manager
A general manager of a district shall:
(1) Have full charge of the acquisition, construction, maintenance and operation of the transit system of the district.
(2) Have full charge of the administration of the business affairs of the district.
(3) Enforce all ordinances adopted by the board.
(4) Administer the personnel system adopted by the board and, except for officers appointed by the board, appoint, discipline or remove all officers and employees, subject to ORS 267.010 (Definitions for ORS 267.010 to 267.394) to 267.394 (Investment of certain funds held by TriMet) and the rules of the board.
(5) Prepare and submit to the board within 30 days after the end of each fiscal year a complete report of the finances and administrative activities of the district for that preceding fiscal year.
(6) Keep the board advised as to the needs of the district.
(7) Prepare all plans and specifications for acquisition of equipment or construction of improvements or facilities for the district.
(8) Cause to be installed and maintained a system of auditing and accounting which shows completely and at all times the financial condition of the district.
(9) Devote the entire working time of the general manager to the business of the district.
(10) Perform such other duties as the board requires by resolution. [1969 c.643 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information