Power to contract bonded indebtedness for certain purposes
A district has the power to contract a bonded indebtedness for the purpose of providing funds:
(1) To acquire land, rights of way, interests in land, buildings and equipment.
(2) To improve land and develop parks and recreation grounds.
(3) To construct, reconstruct, improve, repair and furnish buildings, gymnasiums, swimming pools, golf courses, driving ranges, boat marinas and recreational facilities of every kind.
(4) To acquire equipment of all types, including vehicular equipment necessary for and in the use, development and improvement of the lands and facilities of the district.
(5) To pay the costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred in the issue and sale of the bonds.
(6) To fund or refund outstanding indebtedness, or for any one or combination of any such purposes. [Amended by 1969 c.668 §22]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.