Completion of recount
- • certification of votes and cost
- • notification of person demanding recount
(1) The recount shall be completed as soon as practicable after the demand is filed.
(2) In the case of a full recount, the official directed to conduct the recount, as soon as practicable after completion of the recount, shall:
(a) Certify the abstract of votes recounted to the Secretary of State.
(b) Certify the abstract of votes recounted to the official issuing certificates of nomination or election regarding a nomination or office, or to the official responsible for issuing a proclamation regarding a measure. The official then shall issue the appropriate certificate or proclamation.
(c) Notify by mail the person who filed the demand for the recount of the result and the cost of the recount.
(3) Not later than the 30th day after the completion of the recount the official directed to conduct the recount shall certify the cost of the recount to the Secretary of State. [Formerly 251.590; 2001 c.965 §36]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information