Record of nonaffiliated electors
- • record of voting in primary election of major political party and in general election
The county clerk shall maintain:
(1) A monthly registration record of all electors registered as not being affiliated with any political party;
(2) At each primary election, a record of the number of electors who voted from each major political party;
(3) A record of all electors registered as not being affiliated with any political party who vote in a primary election of a major political party that has provided under ORS 254.365 (Voting at primary election by major party members and nonaffiliated electors) for a primary election that admits electors not affiliated with any political party; and
(4) A record of all electors registered as not being affiliated with any political party who vote in the general election. [1987 c.719 §3; 1991 c.719 §52; 1993 c.713 §31; 1995 c.712 §63; 1999 c.999 §52]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.