Register of candidates for nomination
The chief elections officer shall keep a register of candidates for nomination at the primary election. The register, if applicable, shall contain for each major political party:
(1) The title of each office for which the major political party will nominate candidates at the primary election.
(2) The name and mailing address of each candidate for nomination at the primary election.
(3) The name of the major political party with which the candidate is registered as affiliated.
(4) The date of filing of the prospective petition for nomination of the candidate.
(5) The date of filing of the completed petition for nomination of the candidate, the number of valid signatures contained and the number of signatures required.
(6) The date of filing of the declaration of candidacy of the candidate.
(7) Such other information as may aid the chief elections officer in arranging the official ballot for the primary election. [Formerly 249.070; 1987 c.267 §39; 1995 c.607 §38; 1995 c.712 §54; 1999 c.999 §47; 2007 c.154 §22]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.