Measures, estimates, statements and arguments included in voters pamphlet
- • county and metropolitan service district measures
- • community college measures relating to bonding
(1) The Secretary of State shall have printed in the voters pamphlet for a general election or any special election a copy of the title and text of each state measure to be submitted to the people at the election for which the pamphlet was prepared. The pamphlet must include the procedures for filing a complaint under ORS 260.345 (Complaints or other information regarding violations). Each measure shall be printed in the pamphlet with:
(a) The number and ballot title of the measure;
(b) The financial estimates and any statement prepared for the measure under ORS 250.125 (Estimate of financial impact of state measures);
(c) The explanatory statement prepared for the measure;
(d) Arguments relating to the measure and filed with the Secretary of State;
(e) Any racial and ethnic impact statement prepared for the measure under ORS 137.685 (Racial and ethnic impact statements for state measures); and
(f) Any statement submitted for the measure by a citizen panel under ORS 250.141 (Citizen panel statements).
(2) A community college district measure relating to bonding, a county measure or a measure of a metropolitan service district organized under ORS chapter 268, and the ballot title, explanatory statement and arguments relating to the measure, filed by the county, metropolitan service district or community college district under ORS 251.285 (Inclusion of community college district measure relating to bonding, county measure or metropolitan service district measure in voters pamphlet) shall be included in the voters pamphlet described in subsection (1) of this section if required under ORS 251.067 (Inclusion of portrait and statement of candidate for county, city or metropolitan service district office).
(3) As used in this section, community college district has the meaning given that term in ORS 341.005 (Definitions for chapter). [Formerly 255.410; 1991 c.719 §10; 1991 c.971 §7; 1993 c.493 §19; 1999 c.318 §16; 2005 c.633 §4; 2009 c.232 §1; 2011 c.365 §10; 2013 c.600 §§6,8; 2013 c.722 §20; 2014 c.72 §§4,5; 2017 c.392 §§3,4; 2017 c.614 §§8,9]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information