Authority of board
- • rules
- • report
(1) Request from law enforcement officials and from any other agency of the state or any local governmental unit such assistance and information as will enable the board to carry out its functions and duties.
(2) Request the assistance of the State Treasurer.
(3) Accept gifts, grants and donations from public and private sources. Such gifts, grants and donations shall be deposited by the board in the Public Safety Memorial Fund.
(4) Adopt rules pursuant to ORS chapter 183.
(6) Report biennially to the Governor and the Legislative Assembly on its activities, pursuant to ORS 192.245 (Form of report to legislature). [1999 c.981 §13; 2003 c.295 §7]
Note: See note under 243.950 (Public Safety Memorial Fund).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.