Compensation for condemned property determined by jury
- • factors to be considered
The matter of compensation, if any, shall be determined by a jury called for such purpose; and the court shall, in addition to other instructions, instruct that the jury shall consider the following factors as a benefit and offset:
(1) The cost of a suitable reinterment site.
(2) The cost of preparation of site and its perpetual care and maintenance.
(3) The cost of removal and reinterment of remains.
(4) The cost of such marker or monument as may be placed at the site of reinterment. [1953 c.298 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.