2015 ORS § 215.247¹
Transport of biosolids to tract of land for application

If biosolids are transported by vehicle to a tract on which the biosolids will be applied to the land under a license, permit or approval issued by the Department of Environmental Quality under ORS 454.695 (License required to perform sewage disposal services), 459.205 (Permit required), 468B.050 (Water quality permit), 468B.053 (Alternatives to obtaining water quality permit) or 468B.055 (Plans and specifications for disposal, treatment and sewerage systems) or in compliance with rules adopted under ORS 468B.095 (Use of sludge on agricultural, horticultural or silvicultural land), the transport and the land application are allowed outright, and a state or local government license, permit or approval in connection with the use is not a land use decision. [2001 c.488 §5]

Note: See note under 215.246 (Approval of land application of certain substances).