Interest on penalties imposed by orders
- • satisfaction of orders or warrants issued by state agency or officer
- • recording release of lien in County Clerk Lien Record
(1) Interest on a penalty imposed by an order shall run from the date of issuance of a final order at the rate provided for interest on judgments provided for in ORS 82.010 (Legal rate of interest) unless the penalty is paid within the time allowed by law.
(2) An order or warrant may be satisfied by payment of the amount due under the order or warrant, any penalties or interest accruing in connection with the order or warrant under law, and all costs incurred by the agency in connection with recording, indexing or service of the order or warrant and the satisfaction thereof. When an order or warrant has been fully satisfied it shall be the responsibility of the agency or officer that issued the order or warrant to record a full satisfaction in each county in which the order or warrant was recorded.
(3) The lien of an order or warrant may be released only by the officer or agency that issued the order or warrant. A release of the lien may be recorded in the County Clerk Lien Record in which the order or warrant was recorded. If the officer or agency records a release, the cost of recording or indexing the release may be recovered in advance from the person seeking the release. [1989 c.706 §4; 2005 c.22 §157]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.