False practices prohibited
No person shall, in connection with an offering or sale of a membership camping contract:
(1) Employ any device, scheme or artifice to defraud;
(2) Make any untrue statement of a material fact;
(3) Fail to state a material fact necessary to make a statement clear;
(4) Issue, circulate or publish any prospectus, circular, advertisement, printed matter, document, pamphlet, leaflet or other literature containing an untrue statement of a material fact or that fails to state a material fact necessary to make the statements made in the literature not misleading;
(5) Issue, circulate or publish any advertising matter or make any written representation, unless the name of the person issuing, circulating or publishing the matter or making the representation is clearly indicated; or
(6) Make any statement or representation, or issue, circulate or publish any advertising matter containing any statement that the membership camping contract has been in any way approved or indorsed by the Real Estate Commissioner. [1991 c.377 §2]
Note: 94.975 (False practices prohibited) and 94.976 (Advertising regulation) were added to and made a part of 94.953 (Definitions for ORS 94.953 to 94.989) to 94.989 (Interpretation of membership camping contracts) by legislative action but were not added to any other series. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.