- • withdrawal of exemption
- • filing fee
(1) The Real Estate Commissioner shall grant an exemption pursuant to this section if a subdivider or series partitioner submits on a form prepared by the commissioner, verification that:
(b) Each lot or parcel is situated on a surfaced roadway which, together with means for operation and maintenance, meets the standards of the governing body of the local jurisdiction and is either a concrete or asphalt surface road which has right of way and improvements, including curbs and necessary and adequate drainage structures, or a road which meets alternative standards of the governing body of the local jurisdiction;
(c) The subdivision or series partition, where necessary, has drainage structures and fill designed to prevent flooding and approved by the appropriate governing body;
(d) Energy sources and telephone services for normal domestic use are economically available to the subdivision or series partition and are ready for hookup for each lot or parcel at time of sale or lease;
(e) Water is available for each lot or parcel at the time of sale or lease of each lot or parcel in quantity and quality for domestic use as determined by the Department of Human Services;
(f) A municipally owned disposal system, an individual or collective subsurface sewage disposal system to serve the lot or parcel, or a privately owned sewage disposal system is available for each lot or parcel at the time of sale or lease of each lot or parcel which meets the requirements of the Environmental Quality Commission;
(g) A surety bond, or bonds, or other security or agreements to complete the improvements is provided by the subdivider or series partitioner to the city or county having jurisdiction so that all of the subdivision or series partition improvements committed by the subdivider or series partitioner to the city or county will be completed; and
(h) Provisions, satisfactory to the commissioner, have been made for satisfaction of all liens and encumbrances existing against the subdivision or series partition which secure or evidence the payment of money.
(2) A subdivision or series partition granted exemption under this section shall be exempt from the provisions of ORS 92.305 (Definitions for ORS 92.305 to 92.495) to 92.495 (Cease and desist order) and 92.820 except ORS 92.375 (Consent to service of process on commissioner), 92.385 (Examination), 92.425 (Conditions prerequisite to sale), 92.427 (Cancellation of agreement to buy interest in subdivision or series partition), 92.430 (Notice to purchaser of cancellation rights), 92.433 (Escrow documents required of successor to vendor's interest), 92.455 (Inspection of records), 92.460 (Blanket encumbrance permitted only in certain circumstances), 92.465 (Fraud and deceit prohibited), 92.475 (False or misleading advertising prohibited), 92.485 (Waiver of legal rights void), 92.490 (Civil penalty) and 92.495 (Cease and desist order).
(3) The commissioner may withdraw the exemption provided by this section if the commissioner determines that the subdivider or series partitioner has provided false information or omitted to state material facts to obtain the exemption or has failed to comply with any provision to which the subdivider or series partitioner is subject under subsections (1) and (2) of this section.
(4) In the event that any provision under subsection (1) of this section is not or cannot be satisfied and without invoking the power granted under subsection (3) of this section, the commissioner and the subdivider or series partitioner may mutually agree in writing upon a written disclosure of the condition that shall be provided to any prospective purchaser prior to the sale or lease of any interest in the subdivision or series partition to carry out the public policy stated in ORS 92.313 (Policy).
(5) The form required by subsection (1) of this section shall be accompanied by a filing fee of $100 plus $10 for each lot, parcel or interest in the subdivision or series partition, with a maximum fee of $500.
(6) For purposes of verification by the subdivider or series partitioner under subsection (1)(b), (c) and (g) of this section, a copy of the conditions imposed by the appropriate governing body will be sufficient. [1975 c.643 §20; 1977 c.809 §1; 1979 c.242 §2; 1983 c.570 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.