Applicability of other statutory lien, tenancy and rent provisions
- • applicability of ORS 90.100 to 90.465 and 90.505 to 90.840
(1) The provisions of ORS 87.152 (Possessory lien for labor or material expended on chattel) to 87.212 (Liability for improper sale of fungible chattels), 91.010 (When tenancy is deemed to exist) to 91.110 (Notices to be in writing), 91.130 (Eviction of purchaser or seller of property), 91.210 (Rents payable in advance unless otherwise agreed) and 91.220 (Tenant in possession liable for rent) do not apply to the rights and obligations of landlords and tenants governed by this chapter.
(2) Any provisions of this chapter that reasonably apply only to the structure that is used as a home, residence or sleeping place do not apply to a manufactured dwelling, recreational vehicle or floating home where the tenant owns the manufactured dwelling, recreational vehicle or floating home but rents the space on which it is located.
(a) The tenant owns the manufactured dwelling or floating home;
(b) The tenant rents the space on which the dwelling or home is located; and
(c) Except as provided in subsection (4) of this section, the space is in a facility.
(4) ORS 90.512 (Definitions for ORS 90.514 and 90.518), 90.514 (Disclosure to prospective tenant of improvements required under rental agreement), 90.516 (Model statement for disclosure of improvements required under rental agreement) and 90.518 (Provider statement of estimated cost of improvements) apply to a converted rental space as defined in ORS 90.512 (Definitions for ORS 90.514 and 90.518) regardless of whether the converted rental space is in a facility.
(5) Residential tenancies for recreational vehicles and for manufactured dwellings and floating homes that are not subject to ORS 90.505 (Definition for ORS 90.505 to 90.840) to 90.840 (Park purchase funds, loans) shall be subject to ORS 90.100 (Definitions) to 90.465 (Right of city to recover from owner for costs of relocating tenant due to condemnation). Tenancies described in this subsection include tenancies for:
(a) A recreational vehicle, located inside or outside of a facility, if the tenant owns or rents the vehicle;
(b) A manufactured dwelling or floating home, located inside or outside of a facility, if the tenant rents both the dwelling or home and the space; and
(c) A manufactured dwelling or floating home, located outside a facility, if the tenant owns the dwelling or home and rents the space. [Formerly 91.720; 1991 c.844 §28; 1995 c.559 §5; 1997 c.577 §2a; 1999 c.676 §8; 2005 c.41 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information