Definitions for ORS 9.005 to 9.755
(1) "Attorney" and "member" mean a member of the bar.
(2) "Board" and "board of governors" mean the board of governors of the bar.
(3) "Delegate" means a delegate of the house of delegates of the Oregon State Bar.
(4) "Executive director" means the chief administrative employee of the bar, appointed by the board. The executive director may, but need not be, a member of the bar; and the executive director shall serve at the board’s discretion and shall perform such duties as the board shall prescribe.
(5) "Governor" means a member of the board of governors of the bar.
(6) "House" and "house of delegates" mean the house of delegates of the Oregon State Bar.
(8) "Rules of procedure" means the rules of procedure relative to admission, discipline, resignation and reinstatement of members of the bar adopted by the board and approved by the Supreme Court. [1975 c.641 §2; 1979 c.252 §14; 1995 c.302 §15; 1997 c.249 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.