Use of moneys from increase in taxes
- • rules
(1) Moneys from the increases in taxes by the amendments to ORS 319.020 (Monthly statement by dealer) by sections 1 and 3, chapter 1037, Oregon Laws 1999, shall be used by the Oregon Department of Aviation to establish and fund a program to maintain and preserve the pavements used for runways, taxiways and aircraft parking areas at public use airports in this state.
(2) Projects for maintenance and preservation of pavements at public use airports that are identified in the plan developed under ORS 835.015 (Development of aviation) are eligible for funding under this section. The following expenses of projects selected may be funded under this section:
(a) Construction expenses;
(b) Engineering expenses; and
(c) Administrative expenses.
(3) The Director of the Oregon Department of Aviation shall prepare a list of recommended projects. Factors to be used by the director include, but are not limited to:
(a) The age and condition of pavements;
(b) An airport’s role in the state’s aviation system, as described by the plan developed under ORS 835.015 (Development of aviation); and
(c) Local financial participation in projects.
(4) The director shall forward the list of recommended projects to the State Aviation Board for approval.
(5) The department may adopt such rules as it deems necessary for implementation of the airport pavement preservation program. [1999 c.1037 §5; 2001 c.104 §318; 2001 c.378 §2]
Note: 836.072 (Use of moneys from increase in taxes) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 836 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information