- • quorum
- • meetings
(1) The Governor shall appoint one member of the State Aviation Board as chairperson and another member as vice chairperson. The chairperson and vice chairperson shall have such terms, duties and powers as the board determines are necessary for the performance of such offices.
(2) A majority of the members of the board constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The board shall meet at least once a quarter, at a time and place determined by the members of the board. The board shall also meet at such other times and places as are specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the board.
(4) No vacancy shall impair the right of the remaining board members to exercise all the powers of the board, except that four members of the board shall constitute a quorum for the conduct of business of the board, and, in case the board members are unable to agree, the Governor shall have the right to vote as a member of the board.
(5) The board may provide an official seal. [1999 c.935 §2b; 2001 c.4 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.