Records of operator of boat livery
The operator of a boat livery shall make and preserve for at least six months a written record of:
(1) The name of each person who hires a boat from the livery.
(2) The identifying number of the boat.
(3) The date on which the boat is hired, and the hour of departure from the livery.
(4) The expected date and hour of return.
(5) The date and hour of return. [Formerly 488.098]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information