An application for a dismantler certificate issued by the Department of Transportation under ORS 822.110 (Dismantler certificate) or for renewal of a certificate under ORS 822.125 (Privileges granted by certificate) shall be in a form prescribed by the department and shall contain all of the following:
(1) A full statement of the name of the person applying for the certificate with the person’s residence and business addresses.
(2) If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the name of the firm or partnership, with the names and places of residence of all its members.
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, the names of the principal officers and their residences and the name of the state under whose laws the corporation is organized.
(4) A description of the dimensions and the location of the place or places at which the business is to be carried on and conducted.
(5) Any other relevant information required by the department. [1983 c.338 §803; 1985 c.16 §402; 1987 c.261 §9; 1993 c.751 §85; 2005 c.654 §9]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information