Sale of vehicle not reclaimed
(1) If a vehicle taken into custody under ORS 819.110 (Removal and sale of abandoned vehicle) or 819.120 (Immediate custody and removal of vehicle constituting hazard) is not reclaimed within 30 days after it is taken into custody, the authority with custody of the vehicle shall either:
(a) Sell the vehicle and its contents at public auction in the manner provided in ORS 87.192 (Notice of foreclosure sale to lien debtor) and 87.196 (Notice of foreclosure sale to secured parties); or
(b) Dispose of the vehicle in a manner provided by local ordinance.
(2) The contents of any vehicle sold under this section are subject to the same conditions of sale as the vehicle in which they are found.
(3) The authority to dispose of a vehicle under this section is in addition to any authority under ORS 819.220 (Disposal of vehicle without notice and public auction).
(4) Funds received from the sale of a vehicle or its contents under this section shall be disposed of as provided in ORS 819.250 (Return of sale).
(5) Upon sale of a vehicle under this section, an authority shall issue a certificate of sale as described in ORS 819.240 (Certificate of sale). [1983 c.338 §427; 1995 c.758 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.