Farm vehicle registration
- • general requirements
- • fees
Any farmer who is the owner of a motor vehicle may apply to the Department of Transportation for and, upon payment of appropriate fees, may receive farm vehicle registration described in this section to operate the vehicle. Farm vehicle registration is subject to the following as described:
(1) Application is as provided under ORS 805.320 (Application for registration).
(2) Qualification is as provided under ORS 805.310 (Qualifications for registration).
(3) The fees are as provided under ORS 803.420 (Registration fees).
(4) The registration period is as provided under ORS 803.415 (Registration periods for vehicles).
(5) Once registered under a farm vehicle registration, a vehicle may be used only for purposes described under ORS 805.390 (Permitted uses of farm-registered vehicles). Violation of limits imposed on use is punishable as provided under ORS 805.350 (Violation of farm registration limits).
(6) Vehicles are exempt from or subject to regulation under ORS chapter 825 as provided in ORS 825.024 (Applicability to farm vehicles).
(7) Transfer is subject to ORS 805.340 (Effect of sale of vehicle).
(8) The registration may be canceled as provided under ORS 805.380 (Department investigation). [1983 c.338 §766; 1985 c.16 §366; 1989 c.723 §15; 1993 c.741 §135; 1993 c.751 §109]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information