UCC 9-525. Fees
- • rules
(1) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (4) of this section, the nonrefundable fee for filing and indexing a record under ORS 79.0501 (UCC 9-501. Filing office) to 79.0528 (Liability of Secretary of State) may not exceed $10.
(2) The number of names required to be indexed does not affect the amount of the fee in subsection (1) of this section.
(3) The nonrefundable fee for responding to a request for information from the filing office, including for communicating whether there is on file any financing statement naming a particular debtor, may not exceed:
(a) $10 for each distinct debtor name to be searched;
(b) $5 for copies of Uniform Commercial Code documents relating to each distinct debtor name to be searched, in addition to the fee in paragraph (a) of this subsection; and
(c) $5 for each request by document number for copies of Uniform Commercial Code documents.
(4) This section does not require a fee with respect to a record filed or recorded in the filing office described in ORS 79.0501 (UCC 9-501. Filing office) (1)(a). However, the recording and satisfaction fees that otherwise would be applicable to the record apply.
(5) The Secretary of State shall adopt rules prescribing fees for providing summaries and compilations that are not debtor specific and for providing copies of records, as described in ORS 79.0523 (UCC 9-523. Information from filing office) (6), that are not debtor specific. [2001 c.445 §96; 2007 c.39 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information