Definitions for ORS 777.755 to 777.800
(1) "Board" means the board of directors of an export trading corporation.
(2) "Commissioner" means a member of the board of commissioners of a port.
(3) "Commissioners of the port" means the board of commissioners of the port which formed the export trading corporation.
(4) "Export trading corporation" means a municipal corporation formed by a port under ORS 294.125 (Investment of funds authorized by order of governing body), 294.316 (Application), 646.740 (Permitted activities) and 777.755 (Legislative findings and policy) to 777.800 (Annual report).
(5) "Export trading project" means a transaction or arrangement for the purchase, sale, exchange or delivery of goods or services in international trade or commerce.
(6) "Port" means a municipal corporation formed under ORS 777.005 (Definitions for ORS 777.005 to 777.725 and 777.915 to 777.953) to 777.725 (Borrowing money to pay bonus), 777.915 (Definitions for ORS 777.915 to 777.953) to 777.953 (Annexation) and 777.990 (Penalties) or ORS chapter 778.
(7) "Services" includes, but is not limited to, architectural, automatic data processing, business, communications, consulting, engineering, financial, insurance, legal, management, product research and design, repair, training and transportation services. [1983 c.200 §2; 2007 c.804 §81]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information