Definitions for ORS 759.650 to 759.675
(1) "Attachment" means any wire or cable for the transmission of intelligence by telegraph, telephone or television (including cable television), light waves or other phenomena, or for the transmission of electricity for light, heat or power, and any related device, apparatus or auxiliary equipment, installed upon any pole or in any telegraph, telephone, electrical, cable television or communications right of way, duct, conduit, manhole or handhole or other similar facility or facilities owned or controlled, in whole or in part, by one or more public utility, telecommunications utility or people’s utility district.
(2) "Licensee" means any person, firm, corporation, partnership, company, association, joint stock association or cooperatively organized association which is authorized to construct attachments upon, along, under or across the public ways.
(3) "People’s utility district" means any concern providing electricity organized pursuant to ORS 261.010 (Definitions) and includes any entity cooperatively organized or owned by federal, state or local government or a subdivision of state or local government.
(4) "Public utility" has the meaning for that term provided in ORS 757.005 (Definitions), and does not include any entity cooperatively organized or owned by federal, state or local government or a subdivision of state or local government.
(5) "Telecommunications utility" means any telecommunications utility as defined in ORS 759.005 (Definitions) and does not include any entity cooperatively organized or owned by federal, state or local government, or a subdivision of state or local government. [1987 c.447 §22; 1989 c.5 §18]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.